Over internet, reliable and cost-effective connectivity for business applications
Through our partnership with PCCW Global’s high-capacity and diverse global backbone infrastructure, we offer multiple points of presence (PoPs) all over the world, benefiting from several private and public peering -agreements. TTSA as a trusted partner of PCCW Global Tier-1 provider, we ensure that our customers will experience the highest available quality in Internet Services, with the lowest possible hop count towards every destination.
We provide a high-quality Internet access service to global and regional Enterprises and Internet Service Providers, who require premium Internet transit solutions. This specific service is based on a congestion-free design with a respective Service Level Agreement (SLA). The product is suitable for customers running congestion sensitive applications via public Internet, e.g., VPN over Internet (e.g. IPSec), VoIP etc. and is available at all GIA/IP PoPs on the network.
Dual Stack capable (IPv4 / IPv6) PE routers
Through Dual Stack (IPv4 and IPv6) capable PE routers, TTSA S.A. can now provide:
- Pure IPv6 GIA/IP Transit service – Customers who only require accessing the IPv6 Internet
- Dual Stack GIA/IP Transit service – Customers who require accessing both IPv4 and IPv6 Internet via the same physical link
Currently within TTSA S.A.’s GIA/IP network, selected PoPs are equipped with Dual Stack capable PE routers which can provide IPv6 Internet connectivity to both pure IPv6 and Dual Stack GIA/IP Transit customers.
Fixed and Burstable / Usage based billing
We offer both Fixed and Burstable/Usage based billing options applicable to:
- Pure IPv4 GIA/IP Transit customers
- Pure IPv6 GIA/IP Transit customers
- Dual Stack GIA/IP Transit customers
- Fixed Monthly Billing with Fixed Rate Port (e.g.1Gbps, 10Gbps)
- Fixed Monthly Billing with Rate Limited Port (e.g. 100Mbps, 200Mbps etc.)
- Usage Based Billing with Burstable Port (e.g. burstable up to 1Gbps)
- Usage Based Billing with Burstable, Rate Limited Port (e.g. burstable up to 100Mbps)