TTSA S.A.’s Private IP is an MPLS-based Layer 3 service that provides a fully-meshed private network with Layer 2 equivalent security.
Flexibility and Security on a Single Network Connection
Combine the advantages of a fully-meshed IP network with the security of a private network, supported by the strongest QoS available. TTSA S.A.’s Private IP gives you the ability to improve application performance in a secure, scalable and easy-to-manage network environment. Private IP is delivered through multi type handoffs to simplify integration with your local-area network, allowing you to create a seamless migration path away from Frame Relay and other legacy technology.
TTSA S.A. deploys native MPLS technology in its entire core network to provide true site-to-site QoS.
MPLS Service Element
Service elements provisioned by TTSA S.A. for MPLS VPN service include:
- Core bandwidth connectivity among all VPN nodes
- PE router access port connected to each VPN node
- Local loop (including any NTU required) linking the PE router port and CE router
Native IP Technology
- Fully-meshed Layer 3 service
- Simple configuration and management
- Fully resilient and reliable network (up to 99,999% availability)
- Competitive service level agreement (SLA)
- Extensive global coverage
- Highly scalable
- Wide range of added value services
Secure Private Networking
- Layer 2-equivalent security
- No complex tunnel encryption
- True QoS
- Guaranteed site-to-site QoS
Supports up to four (4) classes of service – Bronze / Silver / Silver Plus / Gol